- Learners will learn that cultural awareness is an important and integral part of supporting diversity, equality, and inclusion
- Learners will learn that being aware of a person’s culture means understanding not only the outward expressions of that culture, but also the social aspects, intrinsic values, morals, and challenges of adapting to a different country and culture
- Learners will learn that the awareness of cultural similarities and differences are important within the childcare setting and are a requirement of the Early Years Foundation Stage
Advantages of this course:
- Cultural awareness is an important and integral part of supporting diversity, equality, and inclusion. Cultural awareness is vital for practitioners working in a childcare setting and is at the heart of ensuring children and their families are all values and respected. In an early years setting, understanding other cultures will inform inclusive practice and meets on of the standards of the EYFS.
- Additional activities encourage the learner to reflect on the learning.
- There is also suggested extra reading that gives both practical information and links to websites to expand knowledge
This course is endorsed by Cache.