This short course looks at how digital marketing has changed marketing and the marketing mix. It introduces the learner to digital marketing, digital channels, and the marketing mix.
- Learners will be shown how marketing products and services have changed dramatically over the last sixty years
- Learner will be introduced to the mix of different channels and processes now used, and how digital channels support print advertising
Advantages of this course:
- With people getting used to 24 hour a day access to information, knowing how to get products and services to the attention of the correct target audience is becoming increasingly important. This course offers information to those with who want to know more about modern marketing.
- Website and video resources are utilised to explain the information further
- Additional activities encourage the learner to reflect on the learning
- There is also suggested extra reading that gives both practical information and links to websites to expand knowledge