Click the course name for more information.
Out of stock
Out of stock
This short course looks at reasons for holding events and the stages of event planning. It looks at legislation, insurance, and project management; it explains each stage that needs to be considered when organising an event.
- In this lesson you will learn why organisations hold events
- You will learn about the different types of internal and external events
- You will learn about the planning involved in managing an event
Advantages of this course:
- This course will offer useful information for those who are looking to start organising events
- Written by an experienced event manager, the course offers a guide to writing an event plan with all the different areas that need to be considered – such as venue, budget, food and drink, insurance, and security
- Books and website are utilised to explain some further information on health and safety, legislation, and project management
- Videos look at evaluation and feedback after the event – things that are often overlooked
- Additional activities encourage the learner to reflect on the learning
- There is also suggested extra reading that gives both practical information and links to websites to expand knowledge