Nanny Stella Inc. has partnered with CACHE and Laser Learning Ltd to help you achieve your career goals and develop your skills!
We are excited to provide three learning opportunities:
- The Professional Nanny (CACHE accredited)
- Foundation Practice for Nannies (CACHE accredited)
- 70 short courses endorsed by CACHE
Our learning opportunities provide:
- Flexible learning: Access your classroom from anywhere you have the internet, 24/7.
- Career-focused education: Our courses teach skills and knowledge that employers want.
- Flexible Enrollment: Enroll any time of the year.
The Nanny Stella CACHE Endorsed Learning Program consists of 3 modules with 19 topics in total. Each topic has at least one assignment that has to be completed and a pass achieved.
The program has been designed to support learners through their journey from hoping to work with children to becoming a fully- fledged practitioner. It has been designed so that practitioners in work (or new parents) can register for modules 2 and 3 only.
The program includes aspects of the Early Years Foundation Stage Framework which is the framework used by all early years settings and practitioners in England.
There are practical assessments designed to provide learners with the ability to create play and learning resources for the children they will be working with. They will be expected to cook nutritious meals and prepare healthy snacks.
We will be using an innovative online platform to deliver and assess the program. This enables us to offer a variety of learning resources for each topic including tutorials, power point presentations, examples of best practice and evidence opportunities. We will also be able to make available for learners the Nanny in Charge book.
- Be 18 years of age or older
- Possess a high school diploma or GED
- Have a Childcare background.
- Complete the “Foundation Practice for Nannies” training program.
If you meet all eligibility requirements, we invite you to request admission into the program. We reserve the right to deny admission if all requirements aren’t met.