Collect the following before starting the Service Provider Intake Form:
- Agency Release Form
- Background Check
- DMV Snapshot
- Image of yourself
- Resume (preferred template below)
- Supporting documents (letters, college degrees, proof of certifications)
- Up-to-date contact details for references
Download, Print & Complete:
Obtaining DMV Snapshot:
Visit the DMV Portal to request a snapshot of your DMV abstract/driving record.
Resume & Scanning Documents
Before uploading your resume, please save the file as a doc file (most commonly generated by Word). We have included a resume template in the downloads to the left as a sample of the style we prefer.
Don’t have a scanner? Use your smartphone to scan the documents and send them to your email. Download the files from your email and upload while completing the Service Provider Intake Form.
How to scan a document on Android devices:
1. Open the Google Drive app.
2. In the bottom right, tap Add.
3. Tap Scan.
4. Take a photo of the document you’d like to scan. Adjust scan area: Tap Crop. Take photo again: Tap Re-scan current page. Scan another page: Tap Add.
5. To save the finished document, tap Done.
How to scan a document on iPhone and iPad:
1. Launch the Notes app on your iPhone or iPad.
2. Create a New Note.
3. Tap the More button just above the keyboard. It looks like a plus (+) symbol.
4. Tap Scan Document from the list of options.
5. Line up the document you want to scan.
6. If the scanner doesn’t automatically scan, tap the shutter button to manually scan the document.
7. Repeat the step above for each page you want to scan for a single document.
8. Tap Save when you’ve scanned all of the pages you want to include with one document.